How are women financial advisors challenging the industry and upping their game?
In this episode, Adri speaks with Jessica Weaver, CFP®, CDFA, CFS, wealth advisor and founder of the Women's Wealth Boutique about how women financial advisors are challenging the status quo in the industry by embracing their natural strengths and bringing a more authentic approach to their work. Jessica shares her journey of starting her own RIA firm focused on serving the needs of women as both advisors and clients. They also discuss the importance of focusing on women in the industry, and the lack of authenticity and vulnerability.
Adri and Jessica discuss:
- The challenges faced by women advisors in building a thriving practice
- How Jessica’s early exposure to the financial industry led her to create Women’s Wealth Boutique
- How she identified a gap in the industry and took the leap to fill it by creating her own RIA firm
- The importance of focusing on women in the financial industry
- Why there is a lack of authenticity and vulnerability in the industry
- And more
- Strong Women Stronger Assets by Jessica Weaver
- Time to Refine by Jessica Weaver
- Confessions of a Money Queen by Jessica Weaver
- LinkedIn: Brittany Young
Connect with Adri Miller-Heckman:
- Facebook: femXadvisor
- Twitter: femXadvisor
- YouTube: femXadvisor
- LinkedIn: femXadvisor
- LinkedIn: Adri Miller-Heckman
- Schedule a Strategy Session
About Adri Miller-Heckman:
Adri Miller-Heckman is a powerful influencer in the world of women. As a former financial advisor and National Training Officer with Smith Barney, she learned firsthand what it takes to succeed as a woman in a male-dominated industry, and it’s not about working longer, harder, or sacrificing more. Adri’s femXadvisor business model provides new solutions, systems, and female-friendly tools fueled by a passion that drives growth.
As a globally recognized speaker, author, and consultant in the financial industry, Adri is highly motivational, challenging her audience to expand their vision of what is possible. Using humor and real-life experiences, Adri eloquently transforms thinking from linear to creative, traditional to innovative, conformers to disruptors, and redesigning long-held industry concepts.
Adri’s book, Keys to the Ladies Room, has empowered thousands of advisors to create a female-friendly business and marketing plan that appeals to women and attracts clients of both genders. Adri’s new podcast, femXadvisor, is quickly becoming a trusted resource for female financial advisors to embrace their authentic selves.
Connect with Jessica Weaver:
- Women Behind The Millions Podcast
- Instagram: @pinkfixmymoney
- Facebook: Pink Fix My Money
- Facebook: The Money Lounge
- Facebook: WWBPartners
About our Guest:
Jessica Weaver, CFP®, CDFA, CFS is a Wealth Advisor, Best Selling Author, and author of the blog: Not Your Father's Advisor. She is the founder of #pinkfix, a powerhouse community of women to grow their careers, build wealth, and form lasting relationships. Her #1 best-selling books include, "Confessions of a Money Queen", "Strong Woman Stronger Assets" and "Time to Refine: a strong woman's guide to retiring on her own terms."