We're often told that finance is a "boys' club." But what if we could change that?
In this episode, Adri hosts Jennifer Craig, RICP® Regional Director at Prudential, to discuss her journey from starting as a financial advisor at 21 years old to where she is today, 12 years later. As someone determined to change the environment for female advisors, Jen explains the new model that she has developed that leverages women’s strengths.
Adri and Jennifer discuss:
- Jennifer’s experience as a 21-year-old woman starting as a financial advisor
- The challenges female advisors face in succeeding in a male-dominated industry
- The step-by-step process of Jennifer’s new model that breaks the “one-size-fits-all” mold.
- And more
Connect with Adri Miller-Heckman:
- Facebook: femXadvisor
- Twitter: femXadvisor
- YouTube: femXadvisor
- LinkedIn: femXadvisor
- LinkedIn: Adri Miller-Heckman
- Schedule a Strategy Session
Connect with Jennifer Craig:
About our Guest:
Jennifer Craig, RICP® is a Regional Director with the Greater New England Financial Group where she is committed to supporting women advisors in creating fulfilling advisory practices. Prior to starting her career with Prudential in 2010, she was a student at the University of New Hampshire where she obtained a bachelor’s degree in business management. When Jennifer became a financial advisor at 21, she experienced the challenges of being one of the few women in a male dominated industry which inspired her to empower other female advisors.