The history of women entering the financial industry has always been that they had to adapt their skills and strengths to follow the business model that was designed by men for men. Not anymore.
In this inaugural episode, Adri Miller-Heckman introduces herself, her business, and her vision for success. Adri tells her story on how she became a financial advisor and found her calling, founding the femXadvisor to inspire and empower women to leverage their natural strengths and create a successful practice.
- How she got started in the financial industry
- Who her clients primarily tend to represent and who she models her methods towards
- Adri’s unique coaching method is unlike any you’ve heard before
- Her journey as a National Training Officer
- Her defining moment in life that helped shape her path
- How to find balance in success
- And more
Subscribe to the femXadvisor show!
Search for femXadvisor in your favorite podcast app, or use the links below to subscribe.