As a woman in the financial industry, you are often forced to step outside your comfort zone and make decisions that you truly know are right for yourself and your clients.
In this episode, Adri talks to Michelle Kaufman, CFA, CPWA®, Founder of Prioritas Financial Advisors about Michelle’s journey in the financial industry and why she decided to go from working with major companies such as Credit Suisse and Bloomberg to open her independent practice.
Adri and Michelle discuss:
- What drove Michelle to be successful initially when she started her professional journey
- Michelle’s experience as a woman in high male testosterone environments
- How she was able to step out of her comfort zone
- Michelle’s experience transitioning from massive firms such as Credit Suisse and Bloomberg to her on independent wealth management firm
- How being open-minded and thoughtful played a role in Michelle’s career path
- And more
Connect with Adri Miller-Heckman:
- Facebook: femXadvisor
- Twitter: femXadvisor
- YouTube: femXadvisor
- LinkedIn: femXadvisor
- LinkedIn: Adri Miller-Heckman
Connect with Michelle Kaufman, CFA, CPWA®:
- LinkedIn: Michelle Kaufman
- LinkedIn: Prioritas Financial Advisors
About our Guest:
Michelle Kaufman, CFA, CPWA®’s clients have ambitious goals and lead hectic lives, constantly juggling personal and professional responsibilities that leaves little time for other priorities. The need to make important financial decisions adds to their already full plate creating additional challenges, even for the most successful individuals. Michelle works with the complexity of executive compensation (e.g. restricted stock, stock options, deferred compensation) and classic retirement planning (e.g. 401(k), IRA, Roth, after-tax contributions, pensions).
Michelle simplifies the complex, creating more financial clarity, focus and direction. By building a dynamic partnership with my clients, they are able to focus on what they do best, while she guides them on their path to success.
With nearly a decade and a half experience in finance, Michelle holds the designation of Certified Private Wealth Advisor® (CPWA®), an advanced credential for financial professionals who advise high net worth clients as well as the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), the highest distinction in the investment management profession.
Subscribe to the femXadvisor show!
Search for femXadvisor in your favorite podcast app, or use the links below to subscribe.