Men are penguins, and women are peacocks. And no matter how hard they try to be like the other, they can’t because they are different.
Men and women require different things to be the best versions of themselves, which is why businesses are flocking to Adri for coaching.
In this episode, Rich Marooney, femXadvisor client and managing director of The Greater New England Financial Group, joins Adri to discuss how implementing the femXmodel within his firm has not only surprised him, but has provided more referrals, and has his team feeling empowered.
Listen in to hear Adri and Rich discuss:
- How Adri’s book “Keys to the Ladies’ Room” inspired change within Rich’s firm
- The importance of creating a warm and inviting environment within your office space
- Why some firms are missing out by not having women on their team
- How female-forward thinking can empower both men and women
- And more
- Keys to the Ladies’ Room Book by Adri Miller-Heckman
- femXadvisor’s Badass Business Builder
- femXadvisor Podcast: Battling the Boys’ Club with Jennifer Craig
- Just for fun! Learn about penguins
- Just for fun! Learn about peacocks
Connect with Adri Miller-Heckman:
- Facebook: femXadvisor
- Twitter: femXadvisor
- YouTube: femXadvisor
- LinkedIn: femXadvisor
- LinkedIn: Adri Miller-Heckman
- Schedule a Strategy Session
Connect with Rich Marooney:
About our Guest:
As Managing Director of theGreater New England Financial Group, Richard Marooney is actively involved in the local community and interested in networking with other like-minded business professionals. His top priority is growing his organization to be able to best serve the needs of the community where he lives and works. He is proud to lead an organization that has been helping clients tackle their biggest financial challenges for nearly 140 years.